NG Core Values
Students will be willing to tolerate the existence of opinions or behavior that they disagree with. They will understand and accept the different ideals and beliefs of others.
Students will treat others fairly, be trustworthy, honor their commitments, and be environmentally aware. Responsibility infuses itself into all aspects of their lives – athletics, giving others opportunities to shine, and making the right decision.
Students will think in an optimistic way, looking for solutions, expecting good results and success, and focusing to make life happier. They will depend on doing and achieving, not on lingering to the past and its difficulties.
Students will possess a clear vision, be courageous, have integrity, honesty, and humility. They will be able to inspire others to do what they never thought they could.
Students will always be ready to lend a hand or an ear whenever they are needed or notice an opportunity to help. They will be able to coexist with others without conflict.
Students will lead a multi-dimensional and dynamic life. They will be intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually balanced. They will appreciate and respect different cultures and histories.
At NG, we believe that students
• are unique individuals that bring their own skills to the table.
• are more than just a grade.
• should be granted learning opportunities through real-life experiences.
• should be appreciated and recognized.
• should be responsible and held accountable for their choices and actions.
• should be given opportunities to benefit their society and community.
• should be encouraged to embrace positive changes.
NG students stand proud during the National Anthem!