IT and Coding
At NG, we use the IT and Coding curriculum to better prepare our students for the future.
- Understand cyberbullying and how to avoid it and take action accordingly.
- Use application software to help in searching, researching, and creating presentations and reports.
- Some of the apps software allow NG students to integrate with English, Social Studies, Science, and Art.
- NG students will be able to create database and analytical reports.
- Master algorithm skills to design programs.
- Improve problem-solving skills.
- Find and fix errors in programs (debugging).
- Integrate Math and Art skills to create shapes.