- Our mission is to continuously advance both learning and teaching.
- NG is committed to meeting the requirements of both national and international universities.
- To earn the American High School Diploma, students are offered rigorous courses throughout the three trimesters every year.
- As a graduation requirement, high school students must earn 24 credit hours (equivalent to four high school years).
The weight of the 24 credit hours is distributed as follows:
- 4 credit hours of English
- 4 credit hours of math
- 4 credit hours of sciences
- 4 credit hours of social sciences
- 4 credit hours of electives (PE, art, and music)
- 2 credit hours of a foreign language course
- 2 credit hours of IT
- Arabic studies (MOE requirements)
Applying for the AUC and Universities Abroad:
Accumulative GPA (calculated from grades 9 -12) includes all credit hours offered in high school (excluding MOE subjects for grades 11 and 12).
Private and Public Universities in Egypt (excluding the AUC):
*All private and governmental universities accept only 8 subjects (according to the major intended).
- Grade 11: a minimum of 1 subject and a maximum of 3 subjects (required)
- Grade 12: a minimum of 5 subjects and a maximum of 7 subjects(required)
- For grades 9-12, all subjects taught including Arabic studies and electives are required.
- Students must devote 15 hours every year for community service (a total of 60 hours throughout their four high school years) as a pre-requisite for graduation.