- Our mission is to continuously advance both learning and teaching.
- NG is committed to meet the requirements of both national and international universities.
- To earn the American High School Diploma, students are offered rigorous courses throughout the three trimesters every year.
- As a graduation requirement, High School students must earn 24 credit hours (equivalent to four High School years).
The weight of the 24 credit hours is distributed as follows:
- 4 credit hours of English
- 4 credit hours of Math
- 4 credit hours of Sciences
- 4 credit hours of Social Sciences
- 4 credit hours of Electives (PE, Art & Music)
- 2 credit hours of a Foreign Language course
- 2 credit hours of IT
- Arabic Studies (MOE requirement)
Applying for the AUC and Universities Abroad
Accumulative GPA (calculated from grades 9 -12) includes all credit hours offered in High School (excluding MOE subjects for grades 11 and 12).
Private and Public Universities in Egypt (excluding the AUC)
*All private and governmental universities accept 8 subjects only (according to the major intended).
- Grade 11: a minimum of 1 subject and a maximum of 3 (required)
- Grade 12: a minimum of 5 subjects and a maximum of 7 (required)
- For grades 9-12, all subjects taught including Arabic Studies and Electives are required.
- Students must devote 15 hours every year for community service (a total of 60 hours throughout their four High School years) as a prerequisite to graduate.