At the NG Early Childhood Division, we believe that children respond well in a safe and loving environment, where they can make mistakes and learn from them.
- We have a culture of mutual respect and positivity amongst teachers and students.
- We want our students to be intrinsically motivated when it comes to making good choices.
- Our teachers are well trained on the principles of positive discipline and behavior modification.
- They facilitate the environment to allow for solving problems, resolving conflicts and making good choices.
- We focus on our core values and provide a multitude of assemblies and activities for students to have a deeper meaning of our values and apply them to real life situations.
- We also have an on-campus Behavior Counselor who supports teachers daily and provides tips and tricks for parents and teachers to follow.