NG offers advanced courses that provide students with opportunities to be challenged and to excel in any academic field they are passionate about.
- Advanced Placement is a program created by College Board which offers college-level courses developed by the AP program that high schools can choose to offer and corresponding exams that are administered once a year.
- The AP program grants course credit to students who obtain high scores on examinations and who wish to join American colleges and universities abroad.
- The Advanced Placement program (AP) enables willing and academically prepared students to pursue college-level studies while still in high school.
Advantages of Taking AP Classes in High School
- Strengthen Your Transcript
Your AP subjects are given extra weight on your transcript when calculating your GPA.
- Challenging Advanced Students
We offer the following AP subjects for the academic year 2020/2021:
AP English Language and Composition
- Reinforcing Preparedness for College
AP classes are as challenging as introductory college courses. They are fast-paced, cover more material than regular classes, and require independent work like research and analysis. This eases the transition from a high school senior to a first-year college student (college freshman). AP classes on students’ transcripts show that students have challenged themselves with the most rigorous courses available to them. Success on an AP Exam shows that they are ready for college-level coursework.
- You Are Prioritized If You Decide to Join International Universities
AP classes show admission officers that you are ready for the rigor of college-level work. Admission counselors esteem AP scores over other standardized test scores.
- Gain Ascendancy in International College Requirements
Taking AP classes is the optimal preparation that allows you to earn college credit and/or skip introductory courses in college. Most four-year colleges and universities in the United States as well as many institutions in more than 100 other countries grant students credit, placement, or both for qualifying AP Exam scores.
- New Generation International Schools is an authorized AP test center.