New Generation International Schools is accredited from the following bodies of accreditation:
Cognia (formerly known as AdvancED)
NG has been fully accredited by AdvancED since 2007 and was fully re-accredited in 2012 and 2017 with “powerful practices” in the following standards:
- School’s Mission and Vision
- Curriculum Design
- Teaching and Learning
- Data Analysis
- Supervision and Coaching
Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA – CESS)
In 2017, NG has been granted full accreditation by MSA for the period of seven years. The visiting team determined that the school “exceeds expectations” in the following standards:
- Mission & Vision
- Formative Assessments for the Improvement of Student Learning
- Guidance and Leadership
- School Organization and Staff – NG Spirit
- Curriculum and School Management System – SMS
- Professional Development
- Student Life and Activities
Ministry of Education – MOE
NG is fully accredited and licensed from the Egyptian Ministry of Education.
NG’s Online System-Digital Driven Community
NG’s online system encompasses:
- RenWeb and Entrepreware: RenWeb and Entrepreware are web portals that enable students and parents to download learning documents, and follow up on students’ performance through the gradebook. RenWeb and Entrepreware provide an open professional communication channel between all stakeholders.
- Online Sessions: Online sessions are virtual classrooms for K-12 that are automatically activated during emergencies.
- Reading Programs: RAZ and جنى القراءة are online guided reading programs that help improve English and Arabic reading skills.
- Drilling Program (IXL): IXL is an online skill-based webpage where students can practice concepts taught and master assigned skills through fun and interactive questions, built-in support, and motivating awards.
- Standardized Measurement of Academic Progress (MAP) Assessments: MAP assessments are administered to measure a student’s growth in mathematics and reading. The assessments help teachers identify the instructional level of the student, and also provide context for determining where each student is performing in relation to local or state standards and national norms. MAP reports allow teachers to better target instruction based on students’ strengths and needs.
- Online Payment / Cashless System
Standardized Assessments – Testing Centres
New Generation International Schools is an official testing center for the following assessments:
- Measurement of Academic Progress (MAP) – Grades 3 – 8
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Grades 10,11, and 12
- Advanced Placement (AP) – Grades 11, 12
- Ministry of Education (MOE) – Grades 9 and 12
- French Standardized Assessment (DELF) – Grades 4 to 12
- American College Test (ACT) – Grades 10 to 12